This EASY Pumpkin Fluff Dip recipe has just 5 ingredients and is the perfect fluff recipe for fall!
If you’re looking for a simple appetizer or pumpkin dessert, this is the one you’re looking for!
In all my years of blogging I have never made a pumpkin dip or pumping pie fluff and I decided it was about time.
Pumpkin Fluff is the perfect fall appetizer or dessert. It’s great to serve at a party with graham crackers or gingersnaps and it’s also great to have for an after school snack with apple slices.
This fluff dip really tastes like the inside of a pumpkin pie, but it’s no bake and has just 5 ingredients!
If you’re looking for a pumpkin dip without cream cheese, you’ve come to the right place. This pumpkin pie fluff is made with cool whip and pudding mix and just a few other easy ingredients.
Pumpkin Fluff Dip is like eating the best part of the pumpkin pie but it’s no bake and you can eat it with a spoon!
How do you make pumpkin fluff dip?
It’s really easy to make this 5-ingredient dip recipe. All you need are:
- Pumpkin puree – just use canned, make sure it’s not pumpkin pie filling.
- Vanilla pudding mix – make sure to use instant
- Milk – to help bind the two
- Pumpkin Pie Spice – ever wondered how to make your own? Here’s a perfect pumpkin pie spice recipe.
- Cool Whip to make it FLUFF!
Want to make this a vegan pumpkin fluff dip? Use almond or soy milk instead of the milk called for in the recipe.
You can even make this a weight watchers or low carb pumpkin fluff by using sugar-free pudding mix, nonfat milk, and sugar-free or low-fat Cool Whip!
Not only is this the perfect pumpkin fluff, but it’s also the perfect pumpkin apple dip. I loved dipping apples in this fluff!
There are so many things you can dip in this fluff:
- Graham crackers
- Chocolate chip cookies or shortbread cookies
- Apples or berries
I also love packaging this up in small containers to send for school lunch!
Pumpkin fluff dip the perfect versatile fall dessert recipe.
Pumpkin Fluff Dip
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 3.4 ounce box instant vanilla pudding
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- Stir together pumpkin puree, pudding mix, milk, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Serve immediately with cookies or apples or refrigerate for up to 3 days.
**Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to give it a star rating below!**