Peach Fluff Salad is perfect for summer! This no bake dessert salad is full of peaches, nuts, and marshmallows. A classic fluff recipe made with peach!
Why have I never thought to make a fluff salad with peaches before? Genius!
Why fix it if it isn't broken? That's my thinking behind posting all the fluff recipes, ha! Y'all love your fluff salad!
My daughter asked me if I'd buy her some peaches since they're in season. If I'm being honest, buying peaches is not something I ever think about doing because I don't really love them, but she does.
Off to the store I went and picked up a few of the fresh and sweet smelling stone fruits for her...and then I got an idea.
I'm going to be even more honest: I don't even know how to slice a peach. I'm hoping Jordan will clue me in. HA!
Fluff or salad, whatever you call this sweet peach dessert, it's no-bake and perfect for summer. It's a side dish, a dessert, a vegetable...you know.
The ingredients for peach fluff are so simple: pudding, canned peaches, marshmallows, Cool Whip, and pecans.
Making a fluff salad is ridiculously simple: just stir and serve. There are so many variations on peach fluff too, from making a jell-o salad to using sour cream like ambrosia, but I went easy and traditional to my fluff tastes: pudding and whipped topping.
How do you make peach fluff salad?
It's SO easy! All you have to do is mix all the ingredients together and serve. You don't even need milk to make the pudding; the juices in the canned peaches are the liquid you need.
Tips and tricks for making an easy fluff salad recipe:
- You can use any kind of nuts you like, or omit them. I thought pecans paired well with the peaches.
- Fluff salads can be made with so many ingredients like cream cheese or cottage cheese, but I went the simple route: fluff salad with cool whip and pudding.
- Add some fresh peach slices if you want.
- You can also add some chopped maraschino cherries; I almost did but then didn't.
So far none of my fluff salads are jello salads...but I think I need to try that next. I feel like fluff and jell-o go hand in hand!
If you're looking for a great no-bake summer dessert, this easy Peach Fluff Salad is a great side dish or dessert.
Peach Fluff Salad
- 1 box (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 can (15 ounces) sliced peaches in juice
- 1 container (8 ounces) Cool Whip
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Stir together pudding mix and peaches in the juice from the can. Fold in cool whip.
- Stir in marshmallows and pecans. Refrigerate until ready to use, 2-3 days in an airtight container.
Banana Pudding Fluff is an new twist on an old favorite!
Oreo Fluff is full of Oreos!
**Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below!**
Dorothy is a blogger over at CrazyforCrust.com, where she's been sharing recipes with a slice of life for almost 10 years. She's married to Mel, the other half of Easy Good Ideas, and together they are raising a teenager and dog in Northern California.