Crockpot Ravioli Casserole is an easy three-ingredient dinner recipe that you can customize with your favorite frozen ravioli. This is an easy-to-prep dinner that doesn’t require any precooking – just layer the ingredients in the slow cooker and leave it to simmer!
Dinner doesn’t get any easier than this!
I love a great slow cooker dinner, but I don’t love a recipe that has a bunch of steps before you even get it all in the crockpot. You know what I mean, having to chop a bunch of things or brown meat is such a drag – especially when you’re making it earlier in the day when there’s no time.
So, I have a super easy recipe for you that I know you will want in your dinner rotation: Crockpot Ravioli Casserole. It’s an easy-prep, low-fuss slow cooker recipe that is so delicious. I love a cozy pasta dinner and this one is seriously easy!
Table of Contents
Easy Ravioli Casserole Recipe
Don’t you just love a dump and bake casserole? I know I do, but in this case, we’re using a crockpot to make it even easier. Once you have it assembled just leave it until dinnertime! Did I mention you only need three ingredients?
One of the many things I love about this recipe is that you can use your favorite kind of frozen ravioli. These days there are lots of choices so you can easily switch this up every time you make it. Be sure you use frozen ravioli and not fresh – otherwise the pasta will over cook.
Choose your own adventure for the pasta sauce, too! There are so many kinds of jarred red sauce to choose from.
- 1 (25-oz) bag frozen ravioli (pick your favorite flavor!)
- 2 (24-oz) jars of pasta sauce (your choice!)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Have a favorite homemade pasta sauce? You can totally use it, too! Just make enough so you have 42 ounces total for this recipe.
This Casserole is All about the Layers!
Think of this like a ravioli lasagna except this way is so much easier!
- Start by spooning about a ½ cup of the sauce in the bottom of the crockpot.
- Top the sauce with an even layer of ravioli. Be sure they are not crowded on top of each other – they will cook better if they are in a single layer.
- Top the pasta with half of the shredded cheese.
- Pour one jar of sauce over the cheese, followed by the rest of the ravioli. Add the rest of the sauce and then, for the final layer, sprinkle the rest of the cheese over the top of the sauce.
That should take you maybe five minutes or less to do? I told you it was an easy dinner to prep! Once you have all of the ingredients layered in the crockpot cook them all on low for four to five hours.
When it’s done that sauce will be bubbling hot and the pasta will be tender. All of that cheesy pasta goodness is so satisfying at the end of the day – and you hardly have to do anything! I think that might be my favorite part.
What can I serve with Slow Cooker Ravioli Casserole?
- Sometimes we sprinkle some grated Parmesan cheese over the top because, you know, more cheese is always good!
- For all the carb love, add some breadsticks or garlic bread on the side. Perfect for soaking up all the sauce.
- Or, keep things lighter and add a green salad on the side.
- You could also do cooked veggies on the side like broccoli, cauliflower, or asparagus.
Once you try this frozen ravioli casserole, I think you’ll want to keep all three ingredients on hand so you can make it whenever you want. It’s a great dinner for those busy nights when there’s no time to cook.
Other pasta dinners you’ll enjoy:
Crockpot Ravioli Casserole Recipe
- 1 25 ounce bag frozen ravioli any flavor
- 2 24 ounce each jars pasta sauce, any flavor
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Place about 1/2 cup pasta sauce in the bottom of your slow cooker. Top with half the frozen ravioli (try to make it in a single layer as much as possible). Top with 1/2 the cheese.
- Spread one jar of sauce over the cheese, then top with remaining ravioli, remaining sauce, and top with the rest of the cheese.
- Cover and cook on low for about 4-5 hours, or until ravioli is cooked through and edges are bubbly and cheese is melted.
- Serve hot.
Crockpot Ravioli Casserole is what easy peasy pasta dreams are made of! Start with your favorite frozen ravioli, layer the ingredients and let your slow cooker do the rest!
This sounds delish. I love spinach ravioli with alfredo sauce.