Turkey Bacon Wraps are easy to make and loaded with turkey, crispy bacon, creamy avocado, and lettuce for a light and delicious lunch or dinner. Serve them with ranch dressing for even more flavor!
If I have to grab lunch at a restaurant, more often than not, I go for a turkey wrap or sandwich, and I am always amazed at what they charge for it. Of course, making them at home is so much less expensive, and you can make them with whatever ingredients you like.
My favorite turkey wrap recipe has quite a few flavors and textures. I think that makes the best wrap, and the good news is that it’s really easy to make.
- Romaine lettuce leaves
- Sliced turkey
- Sliced Roma tomatoes
- Cooked bacon strips
- Sliced avocado
- Grated cheddar cheese
- Ranch dressing
How to Make Turkey Wraps
Lay a tortilla on a cutting board. Place a lettuce leaf in the center, leaving a space around the edge so you can easily roll the wrap.
Top the lettuce with two slices of bacon, a few tomato slices, a couple of avocado slices, and sprinkle some cheese over the top.
To roll the wrap, fold the sides over the fillings and then roll the tortilla up, so they are tucked inside. Secure the wrap with toothpicks and then slice in half for serving.
Serve the ranch dressing on the side for dipping.
More Turkey Wrap Ideas
Sometimes I switch up the ingredients depending on what I have on hand. Turkey wraps are a great way to use up odds and ends in the refrigerator.
Here are a few other ideas you might like to try, too.
- Honey Mustard Turkey Wraps: Combine turkey, bacon, lettuce, Swiss cheese and add a drizzle of honey mustard in the wrap. Or serve it on the side as a dip.
- Southwest Wrap: Turkey, pepper jack cheese, lettuce, avocado, black beans, corn kernels. Serve it with salsa on the side for dipping.
- BBQ Turkey Wrap: Wrap up turkey, cheddar cheese, bacon, sliced red onion, lettuce, and add some BBQ sauce in the wrap or on the side for dipping.
You can use regular bacon or use turkey bacon.
I like to use good-quality sliced deli turkey for wraps, but you can also use thin-sliced roast turkey leftover over from a holiday dinner.
Use large flour tortillas or try a flavored wrap – they are usually near the regular flour tortillas.
You can assemble the wraps ahead and keep them in the refrigerator, but the tortilla will soften as it sits. So, I usually don’t make them more than a day in advance. The combination of flavors with the crispy bacon, creamy avocado, and crisp lettuce wrapped up in a soft tortilla is so good. Give these turkey wraps a try this week for a quick and easy lunch or light dinner!
More Easy Sandwiches You'll Enjoy
Turkey Bacon Wraps Recipe
- 4 large tortillas
- 4 Romaine lettuce leaves
- 8 Turkey slices
- 1 or 2 Roma tomatoes sliced
- 8 strips of bacon crispy
- 1 avocado sliced
- ½ cup cheddar cheese grated
- Ranch dressing on the side
- Place tortilla on a cutting board. Place lettuce leaf in center and make sure you have a little space around the leaf so you can roll it. Place turkey on top of the lettuce, then add 2 slices of bacon, 2-4 tomato slices (just enough to cover the bacon and ¼ of your cheese. Repeat with the other 3 tortillas.
- Fold both sides over and then roll the tortilla tightly. Place a couple of toothpicks in the tortilla. Cut in half and serve with ranch dressing on the side.
This Turkey Bacon Wrap is the perfect lunch, dinner or even snack! It has all the best flavors and textures.
Mel is an IT guy turned blogger and is discovering his love of cooking and photography. If you ever have Fantasy Football questions, he's your guy.