I just love simple and easy side dishes like this Roasted Broccoli and Cauliflower recipe.
I love it even better when a dish is made in the oven and all you need to do is prep and bake. It doesn't get any easier than that.
PIN IT NOW TO SAVE FOR LATER
This recipe is:
- easy to make
How do you roast broccoli and cauliflower in the oven?
Well, all you need to do are these easy steps.
Pre-heat the oven to 400°F.
Wash and cut the broccoli and cauliflower into florets, then place in a large mixing bowl.
Add the olive oil and sea salt. Use your hands to make sure that each floret is covered with olive oil. This helps with more even roasting.
Place the oil-covered broccoli and cauliflower on a rimmed baking sheet. Distribute evenly in one layer.
Bake in the oven for 20 minutes. Check at 18 minutes, if the edges are toasted, take the sheets out of the oven.
Wait, do you want to make the Maple Tahini Dressing for this Roasted Broccoli and Cauliflower dish?
In a small bowl, add the tahini, maple syrup, tamari and apple cider vinegar.
Mix or whisk everything together until thoroughly incorporated.
Drizzle over the roasted broccoli and cauliflower just before serving. Or keep on the side.
Easy peasy, right?
Try this Roasted Broccoli and Cauliflower recipe today!
Roasted Broccoli and Cauliflower
- 3-4 cups broccoli florets
- 3-4 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
Maple Tahini Dressing
- 3 tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp tamari
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Pre-heat oven to 400ºF. Line 1 or 2 rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add broccoli and cauliflower florets.
- Add olive oil and sea salt. Toss everything together until each floret is covered with oil. You may want to use your hands for this step.
- Place florets on the baking sheet and distribute evenly in one layer.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Check at 18 minutes, if the edges are toasted, take the sheets out of the oven.
Maple Tahini Dressing
- In a small bowl, add tahini, maple syrup, tamari and apple cider vinegar.
- Mix or whisk everything together until thoroughly incorporated.
- Drizzle over the roasted broccoli and cauliflower just before serving. Or keep on the side.
Roast some more cauliflower and make this Roasted Butternut Squash and Cauliflower Soup!
And try this Creamy Broccoli Soup too!
**Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to give it a star rating below!**
Dorothy is a blogger over at CrazyforCrust.com, where she's been sharing recipes with a slice of life for almost 10 years. She's married to Mel, the other half of Easy Good Ideas, and together they are raising a teenager and dog in Northern California.