Impress your guests with a savory and effortless snack with this bacon wrapped Jalapeno poppers recipe. In just minutes you can serve a mouthwatering dish for all to enjoy.
Table of Contents
This jalapeño popper may be the easy and flavorful addition you needed for the party! This can make the perfect party appetizer!
Ingredients in Jalapeno Poppers
Believe it or not, this bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers recipe only has 3 ingredients, which you may already have:
- Jalapeno: I usually get the smaller sized jalapenos because it makes the perfect bite size! But any size pepper will do.
- Bacon: I love to use smoked bacon!
- Cream cheese: Use your favorite cream cheese filling. In this recipe, I used philadelphia cream cheese.
How to make bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. (You may want to wear gloves for this step.) Cut the jalapeño peppers in half. Include the stem of the pepper that will act as a small handle. Scrape out the seeds and membrane from each half. You may use a knife or spoon to do this.
- Scoop or spread the Philadelphia cream cheese, or your preferred cream cheese into each jalapeño pepper half. Do not overfill the peppers as the cream cheese might overflow.
- Cut the bacon strips into thirds. Place a bacon piece over each jalapeño pepper half. Don’t worry if the bacon slice is bigger than the pepper. Bacon shrinks when baking.
- Spread the bacon wrapped jalapeno peppers out on the baking sheet. Place in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the bacon edges are slightly browned. You may also opt to broil on low for 3-5 minutes to get the bacon the crisp up.
- If you opt not to wear gloves while handling the peppers, wash your hands thoroughly. Avoid touching or rubbing your eyes, just in case some of the heat is still on your fingers.
If you want a little extra crunch to your wrapped jalapeño poppers, let them broil on low for another 3-5 minutes. Everyone loves a little crisp to their bacon!
Can you cut up jalapenos ahead of time?
You can! I like to cut the peppers in small bite sizes, but you can cut them however you like!
How do I make jalapeno poppers in the air fryer?
Add a few in the air fryer and set it to 370 degrees fahrenheit for 15 minutes.
How long does it take to make jalapeno poppers?
When you bake the poppers, they take about 20-25 minutes in the oven. If you want the bacon extra crispy, broil on low for an extra 3-5 minutes.
How do you store leftover jalapeno poppers?
I doubt the party will leave any leftovers but you should store your poppers in an airtight container in the fridge. Should last you for up to 3 days.
There you have it – easy baked Jalapeño Poppers with cream cheese and bacon. Simple and so tasty!
Here a few more fun appetizer recipes!!!
Enjoy this 3-Ingredient appetizer that is simple to make, loaded with flavor and is always a party favorite!!
- 10 jalapeño peppers
- 1 block cream cheese 8 oz or 225 g
- 8 strips bacon
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- – Cut the jalapeño peppers in half, including the stem. Carefully scoop out the seeds and membrane. (wear gloves)
- – Distribute and spread the cream cheese into each jalapeño pepper half.
- – Slice the bacon into thirds and place a strip on top of each jalapeño pepper half.
- – Spread out the jalapeño peppers on the baking sheet.
- – Place in oven and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the bacon edges are slightly browned. Optional: Broil on low for 3-5 minutes to crisp up the bacon.
- – Serve immediately and enjoy!