These Jalapeño Poppers are easy to make and will be a hit at any gathering!
Just 3 ingredients in this easy Jalapeño Poppers recipe. You'll be sure to make this crowd favorite again and again.
Make these Jalapeño Poppers for your next party.
I just love making and bringing these baked jalapeño poppers as appetizers to any party or gathering. People love these and they are so easy to make too!
All you need to make these poppers are these 3 ingredients:
- jalapeño peppers
- cream cheese
What? I'm not kidding.
These are simple and tasty. It's the BACON. Really.
How do you make Jalapeño Poppers?
I tend to get smaller sized jalapeño peppers for this recipe, just so they easier to pop into your mouth. But any size will do.
Preheat the oven to 375ºF. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
(You may want to wear gloves for this step.) Cut the jalapeño peppers in half. Include the stem that will act as a small handle. Scrape out the seeds and membrane from each half. You may use a knife or spoon to do this.
If you opt not to wear gloves while handling the peppers, make sure to wash your hands thoroughly. Avoid touching or rubbing your eyes, just in case some of the heat is still on your fingers.
Scoop or spread the cream cheese into each jalapeño pepper half. Do not overfill the peppers as the cream cheese might overflow.
Cut the bacon strips into thirds. Place a bacon piece over each jalapeño pepper half. Don't worry if they are bigger than the pepper, they will shrink after baking.
Spread the peppers out on the baking sheet.
Place in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the bacon edges are slightly browned. You may also opt to broil on low for 3-5 minutes to get the bacon the crisp up.
Serve immediately and enjoy!
These are sure to be a hit at any party!
There you have it - easy baked Jalapeño Poppers with cream cheese and bacon. Simple and tasty!
Pop one into your mouth and enjoy the wonderful mix of flavors. Bring some to a party and you'd wish you made some more.
Try this easy Jalapeño Poppers recipe today!
- 10 jalapeño peppers
- 1 block cream cheese 8 oz or 225 g
- 6-10 strips bacon
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- (You may want to wear gloves for this step.) Cut the jalapeño peppers in half, including the stem. Carefully scoop out the seeds and membrane.
- Distribute and spread the cream cheese into each jalapeño pepper half.
- Slice the bacon into thirds and place a strip on top of each jalapeño pepper half.
- Spread out the jalapeño peppers on the baking sheet.
- Place in oven and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the bacon edges are slightly browned. Optional: Broil on low for 3-5 minutes to crisp up the bacon.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
These would also go great with Instant Pot Chili.
Make these sweet treats too - Raw Cacao Hazelnut Bites.
**Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to give it a star rating below!**
Dorothy is a blogger over at CrazyforCrust.com, where she's been sharing recipes with a slice of life for almost 10 years. She's married to Mel, the other half of Easy Good Ideas, and together they are raising a teenager and dog in Northern California.