This EASY Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus recipe is a winner for sure.
With only 4 ingredients, this is so easy to make and would make a great appetizer for your next gathering!
You only need 4 ingredients for this easy recipe.
- asparagus spears
- olive oil
- ground black pepper
Just 4 ingredients, that's it.
What do you need to prep for this recipe?
Trim the asparagus ends.
You can cut off the ends with a knife OR just use your hands to manually break off the ends off each asparagus spear. The spear would break off just at the woody bottom part of the stem.
Slice the bacon in half lengthwise.
Just take a knife and slice the bacon strip in the middle lengthwise to get thinner strips. This makes it so much easier to wrap around the asparagus.
How do you make this Bacon-wrapped Asparagus recipe?
Pre-heat the oven to 400ºF.
Place a rack on a rimmed baking sheet.
Drizzle olive oil on the asparagus spears. Add some ground black pepper.
Wrap a bacon strip around each asparagus spear. Place them on the rack.
Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
That's it! Serve warm and enjoy.
Enjoy these bacon-wrapped asparagus spears at your meal. Yum!
Easy Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus
- 12 asparagus spears
- 6 strips bacon
- 1 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- Trim ends of asparagus by breaking off the bottoms. Cut bacon across the middle lengthwise to get thinner strips of bacon.
- Pre-heat oven to 400ºF.
- Place a rack on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Drizzle olive oil and ground black pepper on the asparagus spears. Wrap a bacon strip around each spear.
- Place the bacon-wrapped asparagus spears on the rack.
- Cook in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until bacon is browned.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Have some more asparagus? Try these Asparagus Shrimp Egg Cups.
Have some more bacon? Try these Jalapeño Poppers too!
**Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below!**
Dorothy is a blogger over at CrazyforCrust.com, where she's been sharing recipes with a slice of life for almost 10 years. She's married to Mel, the other half of Easy Good Ideas, and together they are raising a teenager and dog in Northern California.