Raspberry Vodka Slushy is a fun and easy cocktail recipe made with frozen raspberries, infused water, lime, and vodka. This is a great drink for parties or whenever you want a cold and refreshing drink to relax.
When we want to feel like we're on vacation, we like to make vodka slushies. They are the type of frozen cocktail you might get on a cruise or at a beach resort, but they are easy to make at home. Not to mention a whole lot cheaper than booking a vacation.
After trying out some raspberry vodka cocktail ideas, we've been making raspberry vodka slushy drinks - a combination of frozen fruit, raspberry water, lime, and vodka. They are easy to make and perfect for sipping on the deck, patio, or by the pool.
Once you try this vodka slush recipe, it's easy to adapt and create new drinks. I'm sharing some ideas in the post, so you'll have some ideas!
- Frozen raspberries
- Fresh lime juice
- Crushed ice
- Raspberry-infused water – there are different brands, and we like Hint water.
- Lime slices for garnish
How to Make a Vodka Slushy
Place all of the ingredients in a blender. Secure the lid and blend until the ingredients are well mixed.
Pour the slushy into glasses and serve with lime wedges for garnish.
This is a really easy recipe to adapt with different frozen fruit. Here are other versions we've tried that you might like, too.
- Berry Vodka Slushy: Use a combination of raspberries, strawberries, and blueberries with berry-infused water.
- Banana Strawberry Slushies: Use frozen bananas and strawberries with a strawberry-infused water
- Blueberry Peach Vodka Slushy: Combine frozen blueberries and sliced peaches with peach or blueberry water.
We like to use the infused water for these drinks because it cuts down on the added sugar. For sweeter drinks, you can use lemonade instead and make raspberry lemonade vodka slushies or use another fruit that you like.
You can also make non-alcoholic slushies and leave out the vodka. However, you may need to add more water to get the right consistency if you make virgin ones.
Can you use fresh raspberries?
It's better to use frozen fruit to get the best frosty slushy texture.
Can you another kind of alcohol?
Frozen slushy drinks work with a few different kinds of alcohol, so you could try white rum or tequila if you don't like vodka. Or you could make a wine slushy with white wine and frozen fruit.
Can you make them ahead?
Raspberry vodka slushy drinks are not great to make ahead because they will melt and won't be slushy if you don't serve them right away. If you like raspberry vodka cocktails, these vodka slushies are a great choice. Cold, refreshing, and fruity – they're like a vacation in a glass! Enjoy!
More Refreshing Drink Recipes You'll Enjoy
Raspberry Vodka Slushy Recipe
- 4 cups frozen raspberries
- Juice from ½ lime
- 1 cup crushed ice
- ½-3/4 cup of raspberry infused water we used Hint water
- 6 ounces vodka
- Lime slices
- Combine all ingredients in a blender. Cover and blend until fully combined. Check the consistency. You may need to add just a little more raspberry water.
- Divide into glasses and place lemon slices on the rim and add a straw. Serve.
Raspberry Vodka Slushy is a fun and easy cocktail recipe made with frozen raspberries, infused water, lime, and vodka.
Mel is an IT guy turned blogger and is discovering his love of cooking and photography. If you ever have Fantasy Football questions, he's your guy.