Easy Ravioli Bake is a great dinner for busy weeknights. You only need six ingredients to make it, and there’s hardly any work to make it – just layer the frozen ravioli in a baking dish with two kinds of cheese and sauce and bake it. It’s cheesy, hearty, and the best easy dinner when you’re craving pasta.
When life gets busy, we lean on quick and easy dinner recipes like this baked ravioli recipe. It’s perfect for nights when there’s barely any time to cook.
I love this pasta recipe because we usually have the ingredients on hand, so it’s easy to toss together. There’s hardly any prep work needed – just layer everything in a baking dish, and it’s ready to go in the oven.
This frozen ravioli casserole is saucy, cheesy, and satisfying. It’s the best dinner when you’re craving pasta after a busy day.
- Cooking spray
- Jarred pasta sauce
- Frozen cheese ravioli
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Shredded Parmesan cheese
- Parsley for garnish
How to Make Baked Frozen Ravioli Casserole
Coat a 13x9” baking dish with cooking spray. Spread a thin layer of sauce in the bottom of the pan. Spread half of the frozen ravioli on top of the sauce. Add a layer of sauce on top of the ravioli.
Sprinkle half of the mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese over the sauce, followed by another layer of pasta and sauce. Finally, sprinkle the rest of both kinds of cheese over the top.
Cover the baking dish with foil and bake the casserole for 35 minutes 350°F. Remove the foil and continue baking it for 20 minutes or until it’s bubbly hot and heated all the way through.
Let the ravioli bake rest for 10 minutes at room temperature. Sprinkle the parsley over the top before serving.
Baked Cheese Ravioli FAQ
Do you have to thaw and boil the ravioli first?
No, you can add the frozen ravioli to the baking dish. It doesn’t need to be thawed or boiled first.
Can you assemble it ahead of time?
It’s so easy to make I don’t usually assemble it ahead. If you want to try it, assemble it and keep it covered in the refrigerator. The ravioli will thaw as it sits in the fridge, so it may not need as long to bake.
What else can you add to this baked ravioli recipe?
You can brown ground beef or Italian sausage in a pan and then combine it with the sauce to make a meaty casserole. You could also sauté vegetables like peppers and mushrooms and mix them with the sauce, too.
How long do leftovers keep?
Store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for three to four days. This baked frozen ravioli casserole is always a family favorite. It’s so easy and delicious it might end up in your regular dinner rotation!
Great Sides to Serve With Easy Ravioli Bake
Easy Ravioli Bake Recipe
- Approximately 2 pounds frozen cheese ravioli enough for two layers in a casserole dish
- 1 jar pasta sauce 24 ounce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese shredded
- ½ parmesan cheese shredded and divided
- Cooking spray
- Parsley for garnish
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a 13x9x2 casserole dish with cooking spray. Cover the bottom of the dish with a thin layer of pasta sauce. Add a layer of frozen ravioli on top of the sauce. Add a layer of pasta sauce on top of the ravioli. Sprinkle half of the mozzarella cheese on top of the sauce. Then repeat by adding a layer of ravioli, a layer of sauce and a layer of cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 35 minutes. Remove the foil and continue to bake for another 20 minutes or so. You want it cooked through and hot in the center. Let sit for about 10 minutes before serving. Garnish with parsley.
Easy Ravioli Bake is cheesy, hearty, and the best easy dinner when you’re craving pasta. You only need six ingredients to make it, and there’s hardly any work to make it.
Mel is an IT guy turned blogger and is discovering his love of cooking and photography. If you ever have Fantasy Football questions, he's your guy.