This EASY S’mores Popcorn recipe uses graham crackers, chocolate, popcorn, and marshmallows for a fast no-bake popcorn treat!
If you’re doing movie night, forget plain old popcorn – make this sweet popcorn treat and your family will be so happy!
PIN IT NOW TO SAVE FOR LATER!
Popcorn recipes are so fun, don’t you think? I mean, sure, you can just make boring old plain popcorn but adding flavors makes it even better! Adding chocolate to popcorn is one of our favorite things to do because the combination of salty and sweet is one everyone loves.
S’mores Popcorn is something you can make all year long to remind of you of summer. Why wait until you’re camping to enjoy s’mores when you can just make it any time?
With only 4 ingredients this easy popcorn recipe has all the flavors of s’mores: chocolate, marshmallow, and graham crackers…all in one delicious snack.
There are so many s’mores popcorn recipes out there, but this one is the best because it’s SO easy to make and even easier to eat. It’s perfect for movie night or a party because it makes so much that there is enough for a crowd.
So many of the s’mores popcorn you see on Pinterest seems so complicated. Who wants to use a candy thermometer when they’re doctoring popcorn? Not me! This recipe is easy and fast and done in under 15 minutes. Use your favorite microwave popcorn or pop your own! I love using microwave popcorn because I love the salty sweetness that comes from a buttery popcorn coated in chocolate.
S’mores Popcorn is an easy recipe with just 4 ingredients that makes it possible to have indoor s’mores all year long!
Making this popcorn recipe couldn’t be easier!
Tips for making the best ever S’mores Popcorn:
- You can use a microwave popcorn (about 2 bags) or you can pop your own using an air popper.
- If you make your own popcorn, use about 3-4 tablespoons of kernels.
- You can use milk or semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- This s’mores popcorn would also be great made with Golden Grahams instead of graham crackers!
- 6 cups popcorn, popped
- 12 ounces (about 2 cups) chocolate chips
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 8 graham cracker sheets
- Spread popcorn on a large baking sheet. Make sure to remove all unpopped kernels. Break graham crackers into small bite size pieces.
- Sprinkle 1 cup of chocolate chips, marshmallows, and graham cracker pieces over the top of the popcorn.
- Melt remaining 1 cup of chocolate chips in microwave on high power for about 2 minutes, stirring each 30 seconds. If the chocolate has trouble melting, add 1 teaspoon vegetable oil.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over the top of the popcorn. Lightly toss to semi-coat. Chill until set.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
**Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to give it a star rating below!**