Pumpkin Pie Crescent Rolls are an easy croissant recipe! Fill crescent roll dough with pumpkin pie filling for an easy fall breakfast recipe.
Are you looking for another use for pumpkin pie filling? Then you've found it: making pumpkin pie crescent rolls!
These easy pumpkin pie crescent rolls taste like mini pumpkin hand pies and are tossed in a cinnamon sugar coating!
Whether you're making pumpkin pie and have leftover pumpkin or you want to make a new fall breakfast inspired by pumpkin pie, these crescent rolls are an easy way to do it.
Are pumpkin pie crescents breakfast or dessert? Or maybe they're both!
Making your own pumpkin pie filling couldn't be easier!
All you have to do is mix pumpkin puree with egg, sugar, and spices. Once you have a thick filling, you simply fill your crescent rolls with it.
I like to fill my crescent rolls and then roll them into pumpkin pie croissants, but fold the edges under so there are no leaks.
Once you bake them, they get all golden brown. My favorite thing to do is then drizzle them with butter and sprinkle them with cinnamon and sugar. The cinnamon sugar adds a delicious crunch and nice flavor to the outside of the croissant. Plus, it makes them look pretty!
This pumpkin pie mixture makes enough for 16 crescent rolls (two tubes worth) so you have plenty for your next holiday brunch! Plus, they freeze really well too so you can make them ahead.
Pumpkin filled crescent rolls are the perfect fall breakfast or dessert recipe.
With just a few ingredients you have a hand held pumpkin pie!
Want even more? Subscribe to Easy Good Ideas to get new recipes and a newsletter delivered to your inbox. And stay in touch on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram for all my latest updates.
Pumpkin Pie Crescent Rolls
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 large egg
- 2 cans Crescent Roll Dough (16 rolls total)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats.
- Stir together pumpkin puree, 1/4 cup sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and egg in a medium bowl.
- Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into triangles.
- Place about 2 teaspoons of pumpkin mixture in the large end of each triangle. Roll up and fold the ends under to seal. Place on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 10-20 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Place remaining 1/4 cup sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Brush each crescent roll with melted butter and roll in the cinnamon sugar. Serve.
Pumpkin Spice Doughnuts are another easy Pillsbury recipe.
Pumpkin Fluff Dip is pumpkin pie without the crust!
**Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below!**
Dorothy is a blogger over at CrazyforCrust.com, where she's been sharing recipes with a slice of life for almost 10 years. She's married to Mel, the other half of Easy Good Ideas, and together they are raising a teenager and dog in Northern California.