These baked chicken tenders are a family favorite crowd-pleasing recipe!
Parmesan baked chicken tenders are truly a flavor explosion. I love to make them during the week because they are on the table in 20 minutes or less!
Talk about an easy weeknight meal and another great recipe to have in your arsenal. Plus, even the pickiest eaters love this recipe.
Bonus - I bet you already have all the items in your pantry!
This baked chicken tenders recipe is made with all simple ingredients.
- Chicken Tenders (I love using these because you don’t have to cut them up or anything, they are ready right out of the packaging!)
- Dried Spices
- Parmesan Cheese (you can use the pre-grated version, but there is nothing like freshly grated parm!)
- Breadcrumbs (I love to use panko breadcrumbs - they give the best crunch, but plain is okay too. Extra points if you have Italian seasoned breadcrumbs on hand!)
- That’s it!
I love to serve this alongside my rosemary roasted fingerling potatoes, this is a go-to meal at least once a week.
Baked chicken tender recipes are a must for busy families.
They are seriously just flat-out easy to make. Prep time for this recipe, in particular, is about 5 minutes.
- Stir the mayo with the parmesan cheese and spices.
- Dip tenders into the mayo mixture and lay them out onto a prepared sheet tray lined with foil.
- Sprinkle on some panko breadcrumbs (you can also use regular breadcrumbs if that’s what you have on hand - no worries!).
- Bake at 425° for 13-15 minutes until golden brown and bubbly. BOOM, done.
What I really love about these parmesan baked chicken tenders is how flavorful they are. I just can’t get enough!
What are parmesan baked chicken tenders?
Normally, when you think of baked chicken tenders they are breaded and then baked. This recipe is a little different - but WAY more flavorful.
The mayonnaise mixture is what sets this recipe apart. It is loaded with garlicky-herby-deliciousness and addictive.
Parmesan Baked Chicken Tenders
- 1 pound chicken tenderloins
- 1/2 cup parmigiano-reggiano cheese fresh grated, or parmesan cheese of your choice
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 5 cracks fresh black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs or plain breadcrumbs
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, parmesan, salt, oregano, basil, pepper, and garlic powder. Dip the chicken tenders one at a time into the mayonnaise mixture.
- Lay them out onto a sheet tray that is lined with foil and spray with cooking spray. Make sure the tenders are not touching. If there is any leftover mayonnaise mixture, spoon it on top of the tenders.
- Sprinkle tenders with the breadcrumbs evenly. Bake for 13-15 minutes until golden brown, and the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165°.
I highly suggest Monterey Chicken for another easy weeknight meal.
Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes are a great side idea for these baked chicken tenders!
**Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below!**
Dorothy is a blogger over at CrazyforCrust.com, where she's been sharing recipes with a slice of life for almost 10 years. She's married to Mel, the other half of Easy Good Ideas, and together they are raising a teenager and dog in Northern California.