Artichoke and Olive Tapenade
Artichoke and Olive Tapenade is an excellent last-minute appetizer that whips up in less than 10 minutes.
Servings 6 servings
- 1 Baguette sliced
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil + extra for drizzling on the bread
- 1 10 ounce jar pitted Kalamata olives, drained
- 1 10 ounce jar Spanish Manzanilla olives with pimentos (or the pitted green olives of your choice) drained
- 1 14 ounce can quartered marinated artichokes, drained
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Tablespoon fresh parsley
Preheat the oven to 400° F and line a sheet pan with parchment or foil.
Place the baguette slices in a single layer on the sheet plan and drizzle with olive oil to taste.
Bake for 10 minutes to crisp.
While the bread toasts, place all ingredients into the food processor.
Pulse the food processor to chop and blend the ingredients, pausing between every couple pulses to scrape down the sides of the food processor with a spatula until the tapenade has reached your desired texture.
Serve immediately with the baguette slices or cover and refrigerate for up to a week.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 135kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 3g | Sodium: 261mg | Potassium: 45mg | Fiber: 1g | Vitamin A: 55IU | Vitamin C: 1.7mg | Calcium: 33mg | Iron: 1.3mg