It’s summer, it’s hot…it’s time for a frozen cocktail! These easy frozen cocktail recipes are worth the brain freeze; they’re full of different fruit or ice cream flavors and lots of alcohol!
Frozen cocktails are perfect for hot summer days. Forget dessert, have a frozen cocktail instead! Frozen cocktails with vodka abound, but you can also make them with rum or tequila – think margaritas or daiquiris or even frozen mojitos!
Whether you make a milkshake with booze or a frozen cocktail slush with frozen fruit or ice, these cocktails are sure to keep you cool this summer!
Pick a flavor you love, from watermelon to pineapple to berry or even ice cream and just add booze!
How do you make a frozen cocktail?
Making your favorite cocktail into a frozen blender drink is easy!
- Choose a cream base or an ice base (don’t mix, milky ice tastes yucky)
- If you’re going the icy slush route, consider using frozen fruit instead, or sorbet!
- Make sure you sweeten – think about adding simple syrup instead of sugar. Sugar doesn’t dissolve well in cold!
- Add the fruit and ice last, then blend.
- Use chilled glassware to keep your drink frozen!
However you make your frozen cocktail, these recipes are sure to please!
Watermelon Frose from Easy Good Ideas is a good way to eat your watermelon and drink your rosé too!
Strawberry Mojito Slushies from The Little Kitchen – did someone say frozen mojito?
Frozen Peach Margaritas from The Noble Pig – peaches are in season, let’s make a margarita!